Social Circle, GA Hospice Services
Abbey Hospice provides professional palliative care to the Social Circle, GA area. We care for people with a limited life expectancy whose pain or other symptoms cannot be managed in the home setting. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, creed, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Abbey Hospice Offers:
- Home visits and case management by a registered nurse or clinical nurse specialist
- On-call nurses available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bereavement support
- Dietary counseling
- Spiritual counseling (upon request)
- Personal hygiene assistance from Home Health Aids
- Home visits by a master level social worker
- Visits from hospice trained volunteers (upon request)
- Short term inpatient care for crisis and symptom management
- Respite care
- Supplies and equipment related to symptoms of hospice diagnosis
We make every effort to keep each patient in the setting of their choice, so they enjoy the environment only home can provide. This charming community may only have one traffic light, but there is an abundance of care and compassion.
Call Abbey Hospice today at 770-464-5858.